Poppy Painting...

Hi all...

Well the open inspections of our house have begun... and all my wonderful art & craft supplies have been packed away... 'sob... sniff...' and stored at Mum & Dads house... waiting to be opened, hugged and lovingly placed in a new home... I miss them all!!!! Without all my 'pretties' I feel as though my wings have been clipped!!! I don't have a problem... really..!

I am however, doing some 'power paintings', as I have been calling them... (I did keep my paints & brushes out...) If they can't be done in 2 sittings... well it simply won't be done... impatient little girl I am... so, I have been filling blank walls ready for the open inspections... this one is a 30" x 60" canvas... these pretty poppies now grace our kitchen...




 
 
Time for some breakfast...
Will be back soon...
 
Till next time,
 
Luv Deb x

Comments