Bacon & Eggs anyone???


Hi all...

Well its been a while... I have been busy dealing with quite a few 'little hiccups' life sometimes presents itself with... crafting & blogging has temporarily been put on the back burner... 

I am now back in the saddle and feeding my crafting addiction...  I am working with my son this year to try and get some you tube videos out there... stay tuned!!!

Anyway... polymer clay is flavour of the month... this is an amazing YouTube project I stumbled across and said to myself... 'Oh... how cool is that!!! I soooo have to make one of those!!!'... and here it is...

Check out the video below to see what it is all about from the Sugar Charm Shop..


You simply have to love You Tube... I don't know how any crafter can live without it!!! LOVE IT!!!
...oh yer... and Pinterest... I'm not addicted... I don't have issues.... mmm... I keep telling myself!!!

Anyway... my version was slightly altered... I used transparent clay for the 'snot' bits of the egg on top instead of the translucent liquid Sculpey and white pastel... I then varnished it slightly to give it a bit of a 'greasy' look... quite pleased with my first effort... I wore it to work on Sunday and had a bit of a giggle... had quite a few odd looks as if to say... 'What the... is that an egg she is wearing???' Very funny!!!













Mmmmm.... Bacon... mmm... yummm.... yer... gotta love bacon & eggs... who doesn't!!!

Till next time...
Deb x

Comments