Chrysanthemum Canes...



 Mornin'...

Well my first coffee of the day is nearly finished... that disappeared quick!!! Maybe someone else drank it... mmm... no one else is up yet... don't you hate that when you can't remember drinking your coffee... I do!!!

So, as you can see, I'm still polymer claying... is that a word?...'Claying'... I have definitely been 'Claying' of late... these little cuties were made using a very simple technique I found on good ol' You Tube posted by In Clay Nation... have a look... I was hooked!!!


Of course, the first lot I made were done using purple clay... those of you who know me will understand why... yes... bit obsessed with purple...




 Once I make these into jewelry, I will post more pics...

I can hear the kettle boiling.. again... and time for work... AAHHH!!!! Need more hours in the day!!!

Till next time...
Luv Deb :)



Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing the video Deb :) Love the beads.. Now I know why you like purple. Looks really awesome.

    Have a nice day !!!

    Moushumi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment