Exploding Handbag...



Hi all...

I just quickly wanted to share what I made for my first craft lesson at Debs Craft Shed... an Exploding Handbag... mmmm... that is very appropriate as you could call my 'real' handbag exploding at times... between my gorgeous 'other half' and my son wanting me to carry the sunnies, keys and wallet... you know how it is...

...anyway, back to the cute little paper version...


... after making one of these little babies, it made me look at pictures of ordinary bags in a different light... you can get a lot of inspiration from them... I will try and get around to posting an example of this... mmm... sooooo much crafting, sooooo little time!!!




... the inside can either be left reasonable plain... room to write or you could fill it up with goodies... mmm... maybe chocolate for Easter... yummm... or you can go to town and bling it up to the max!!!
I stuck to simple... and ate the chocolate so none went in the bag... naughty Deb!!!



... thanks to the lovely 'girls' who made my first lesson special... hopefully the first of many get togethers... and... fingers crossed... You Tube videos are on their way!!! Scary!!! ... but fun :)

Till next time...

Luv Deb x

Comments