Sweet Baby...



Hi De Ho...

Oh my... you simply have got to love a day off without doing any housework!! Not that there is nothing to do... mmm.. errr, yer.. there is heaps to do, but who wants to do that when there is soooo much crafty morsels of yumminess to do!!!

My day started at about 6 this morning... my better half had a very early start and the little 'Pound Puppy' decided he wanted to get up & play!!! AAAHHHH!!! Well after a cuppa or 3 I got stuck into painting... oh yer baby!!! I wanted to try 3 different techniques so off I went on my little mission...

While I am waiting for the paint to dry, I wanted to share a card I made a little while ago using the Stampin' Up! stamp set 'Baby We've Grown'... please contact me if you simply cannot live without this oh so cute stamp set...









Well... might check to see if my paintings are dry... stay tuned... I'll be back very soon...

Till then..
Luv Deb x

Comments