Blow out your Candles...



Hi all...

Well... I have had an industrious day out in 'Deb's Craft Shed' while listening to the rain on the roof... I made a pretty awesome card for a friend... 'glitterfied' (is that a word???) some votive holders and a wine glass (will take photos to share later)... speaking of wine glasses.. I did enjoy a glass or 2 of red whilst 'Crafting'... ate chips, biscuits and pastie slice... mmm... all is right in the world!! Healthy eating will start again tomorrow!! Yer, right...

Anyway, I quickly wanted to share a couple of cards I have made a little while ago using simple paper straws... I got a bit obsessive in collecting straws after making these and now have a whole box of different colours, styles etc... yes, I went a bit overboard but they will come in handy down the track... so I keep telling myself!







Well.. my gorgeous brown puppy is snoring his head off next to the fire... he is out for the night... good guard dog! I think that is my cue to grab a quick drink & call it a night...

Till next time..

Luv Deb x

Comments