It's a Guy Thing...


Mornin' all...

Yes, crazy me... its 5.30 in the morning and I am already at it!!! My adorable 'Other Half' is off to work... early start... my son is at a friends house and speaking of houses... I have mine all to my self to craft till my hearts content.. housework is done... OK maybe not the floors as Chewie (my 65kg puppy) has spread muddy footprints the size of dinner plates up and down the hall!!!AAAHHH!!!! It doesn't help when my floors are black so you can mop them & 2 seconds later they can look dirty! Mmmm.... not happy... but, because it is still dark outside, they look clean... that works for me...

Anyway, today is going to be all about the boys... there is always a fine line when doing 'boy' cards... you need them quirky enough so they don't immediately chuck them in the bin... so they think... 'Oh, that's cool.. love it!'... and actually mean it... and not too girly... so the challenge has been set!

While we are chatting about 'boys'... here is a card made from a stamp set I got from work... 'Dapper Dan'... very cool... I kept it quite natural looking.. bit of black embossing powder... and there you have it!





Ohhh... my coffee cup is empty! Who drank it? Have you ever had one of those mornings when you can't remember drinking you coffee... mmm... OK... time to put the kettle on and get to work... should I say 'play'...

Till next time,
Luv Deb x

Comments