Flight of the Butterfly...



Hi all..


Well... my earwig infestation in my sacred craft room is pretty much non existent... (for those of you who do not know... rural living has its hazards...) and it is full steam ahead with much nicer activities... painting to be exact...

I set myself a bit of a challenge.. do a painting with only pallet knives... mmm... painting is not my strongest talent but I was pretty pleased with the end result... I have a whole new respect for the pallet knife... It changed a bit as it went along but very happy with the result...




... the first photo on the top of the page has quite a bit of reflection on as it features quite a lot of pearl paint... was quite hard to get a decent photo... will post a new one if I can get a better shot... well... you get the idea anyway...

Well.. I'm now officially addicted to this type of painting... very liberating... stay tuned for more...

Till next time..

Luv Deb x

Comments