Wanderlust Book Prompt #1... 'Love...'


Morning all...

Well.. my Wanderlust journey has finally started... wooo hoooo!!!!
Throughout the year we are making our own Wanderlust Journal.. every 2 weeks we are given a prompt to complete a page... the first one was...

'One word that describes me today...'
My word is 'Love'...

The work 'Love' pretty much sums up where I am today... I am madly in love with my gorgeous partner of 30 years... I love my wonderful son unconditionally and how he is growing into a caring and loving young man... I love my family and friends and how important they are to me... I love to laugh and live life to the fullest.. I love.. quite simply...




I tend not to place too much journaling on the front of my pages... it is either on the back... written for me only as my little bit of therapy... or tucked away behind something... I still can't quite bring myself to put it out there for all to see...

.. I have used heavy gesso, inks, white gel pen, white Posca marker, water soluble graphite pencil and stamps and then grunged it all up... it felt a bit like leather when I was done... its awesome working on the heavy Kraft card... it felt great!


I suppose I had better think about getting ready for work... getting a bit distracted here...
Gesso is drying as we speak on my next page... having way too much fun... should really think about doing some house work... or not...

Till next time,

Luv Deb x

Comments

  1. Your Love prompt pages are so luscious. I followed your link from over on the Wanderlust site. I have yet to start, still waiting to receive my journals. Lots of things set aside.

    Happy creating through the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan... Hope you will enjoy the adventure as much as I have... Its been awesome so far... looking forward to the rest of the year!

      Delete

Post a Comment