Fidget Spinner Madness...


Well... if you have been living under a rock for the past few months you would have no idea what a Fidget Spinner is... for the very few of you out there, its the latest craze to hit the world!!! Look around and you are likely to see some kid... or adult... playing with one of these... you know it has got to be good if they are banned from classrooms....

I decided to jump on the bandwagon and make my version of a Fidget Spinner Card... after pinching my sons spinner to get the right size I made my own pattern on my Silhouette Cameo... and there you have it... a spinning (yes it does spin) Fidget Spinner Card...




...for those of you who know me, I tend to get a little bit obsessed with things once I start making them, so I am scrounging my papers for patterns that would look cool on a card...

...well... only until the next new 'shiny' thing comes along and I think to myself... 'ooohhh... that looks cool... I think I will give it a go...'


I guess I had better start getting ready for work...
Till next time, keep on spinning...

Luv Deb x

Comments